Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week one EOC: My Voice




My name is Marty Orta, I sculpt light for a living.
As a professional photographer, the world looks different, with different shades of light and different textures, different colors and temperatures’. Light to be sculpted and manipulated is out there waiting to be molded into a work of art. Light has a character of its own, from the morning sunrise to evening sunset, from low lights to highlights, from a split second in time, to a prolonged moment. Light wants to be sculpted.
Photography does all this and more. I will proceed to conjure up the images your mind sees and put them in a light record, if you will. Todays’ photography has been in its current evolutionary phase for more than 20 years: Digital. I am always searching for and on top of the latest tools to practice my craft.
My job is to capture what I can and present it to you, the client, in a pleasing, happy, sad, angry or sometimes even horror type of form. My job is encourage you to use my skills again and again, because sculpting light in its many forms and has been a passionate, worthy goal of mine.
This is Marty Orta Photography
This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment