Wednesday, November 7, 2012

EOC Week 6: Me x 3






Canon cameras and products are and have been a product I relate to. I have always owned a camera and it’s always been a Canon. My typical format is 35 millimeter, single lens reflex cameras. Rarely, you might find me shooting with an old antique camera but that’s usually for fun and when I can afford the film my digital camera has all the features of my film camera except the straight up quality that film or bigger format cameras offer. Todays’ digital cameras offer a wide array of technological options to help sculpt light, and achieve the photograph desired.
 
My favorite fragrance is Calvin Kleins’ Eternity for men. It has been my favorite for over 20 years and those who have known me that long, recognize me by my smell. Some of my female friends look forward to being near me and one even grabs my shirt and pulls me closer and buries her face and inhales. The cost is a little high for my budget, however, I want no other fragrance but this one. I totally identify with Eternity, and yet will now and again use the same Old Spice my grandfather used when I was growing up. Now that is a smell that evokes fond memories of my childhood. 
 
I chose this item to describe me because shaving is something that all men do. Most men shave on a daily basis, and some at least to trim and maintain a beard or facial hair. I feel this describes me because I use only this product to shave.  To me the comfort of the shave and the closeness is unmatched. To me that is very important since I have a tough beard. One blade will do three or four shaves and then it has to be thrown away. It is an expensive blade, however, well worth the comfort it affords me.

No comments:

Post a Comment